The National University of Singapore (NUS) will be resuming their Temasek Foundation – NUS Leadership Enrichment and Regional Networking (TF- NUS LEaRN) Programme in July.
This programme, sponsored by TF and NUS, will be focusing on:
- Nurturing holistic resilience for our future and success
- Building networks and developing intercultural skills with other Southeast Asian friends.
- Futures Thinking with a focus on Entrepreneurship, Technology, and Innovation by the esteemed Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
In this regard, UP will nominate two (2) undergraduate students to join the prestigious programme. Programme fees and accommodation worth SGD 3,500 will be sponsored for our nominees, in addition to a financial award of SGD 1,500 for their return airfare and living expenses in Singapore for 3 weeks.
With this, we would like to invite interested UP undergraduate students to submit the following application documents on or before 12:00nn of 25 April 2022 to OIL MOVE-UP – UP Mail at [email protected]:
- Letter of Intent addressed to OIL Director Dr. Imee Su Martinez
- Endorsement Letter from OIL CU/OVCAA Linkages Unit Director/Coordinator
- Curriculum Vitae
- True Copy of Grades
- Copy of Valid Passport
- UP Form 5 and ID
- Copy of Vaccination Card/VaxCertPH Document
For more details regarding the aforementioned program, please refer to the following publication materials attached or kindly email the MOVE-UP Secretariat at [email protected].