The Office of International Linkages (OIL) is developing an Internationalization Manual which will aid the OIL Staff in managing its office processes and guide the UP Community in their internationalization needs. Internationalization policies used by universities abroad will be researched and used as guideposts in creating this manual with consideration to the special needs, limitations, and privileges of UP as the national university.
A researcher and writer will be hired to interview international relations offices from the OIL System and CU OIL on various processes, collate important information and data, as we all gather best practices from other universities on internationalization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- At least two (2) years of related experience in technical writing; experience in an office administration or operations; experience in higher education and/or study abroad office environments, or has participated in student exchange programs, is a plus.
EXPECTED WORK DELIVERABLES
- Create content for internationalization manual based on the data collected from interviews and conducted research
- Collate information and data related to internationalization
- Perform other duties related to the development of the internationalization manual as needed
COMPENSATION AND NUMBER OF POSITIONS
|Writer||Php 40,000.00||1||Job Order|
Interested applicants may submit their letter of application, resume, transcript of records, certificate of employment, certificate of training/s and other documents to the Director of OIL.
SUBMIT THE REQUIREMENTS TO:
Imee Su Martinez, Ph.D.
Assistant Vice President for Academic Affairs
Director, Office of International Linkages
DEADLINE OF APPLICATIONS
Monday, 18 April 2022
Late submission shall not be accepted. Interviews will be held online
University of the Philippines
Office of International Linkages
3F South Wing, Quezon Hall
UP Campus, Diliman, Quezon City
(632) 8981-8500 loc 2509, 2543, 2544