(1) A partnership request should be sent to the Office of International Linkages with the following attachments:
- updated profile of the institution, including its state recognition
- areas of partnership
- Exchange of faculty
- Visiting faculty/researcher
- Exchange of students
- Conduct of collaborative research and creative projects
- Conduct of lectures, trainings, and symposia
- Exchange of academic information and materials
- place in world rankings (if any)
- niche of the institution
- other partner institutions
(2) The standard background investigation is initially conducted before proceeding with an agreement/partnership with a requesting institution.
(3) Partnership requests made by other higher education and research institutions will be forwarded to the following UP Constituent Units for possible interest:
Niches of Constituent Universities
|UP Baguio||Indigenous Cultures in the Cordilleras|
|UP Cebu||IT, Creative and Product Design, Management|
|UP Diliman||Natural Sciences, Mathematics and Engineering, Arts and Humanities, Social Sciences, Law, Management and Governance, Education, Mass Communications, Social Work|
|UP Los Banos||Agriculture, Forestry, Veterinary Medicine, Environmental Science, Biotechnology|
|UP Manila||Health Sciences and Medicine|
|UP Mindanao||Food and Agribusiness Systems, Indigenous Cultures in Mindanao, Management|
|UP Open University||Open Distance Education|
|UP Visayas||Fisheries and Ocean Sciences|
(4) Provisions of the agreement are negotiated by both parties. Once drafted, the agreement will be submitted to the Office of the Vice President for Legal (OVPLA) and other concerned UP offices/units for review.
(5) Once finalized, signing of the agreement with the partner institution will be processed. Execution copies will be submitted to the University President (UP) for signature.
(6) A signed execution copy will be sent to the partner institution via post mail.