Applicants must register first in the OIL Portal and create an applicant profile to access and submit the online application form during the scheduled submission period below:
|Schedule of the International Conference||Submission Period and Deadline||Schedule of Evaluation Meeting|
|January to March||July to September of the previous year|
Deadline: Last working day of September
|April to June||October to December of the previous year|
Deadline: Last working day of December
|July to September||January to March|
Deadline: Last working day of March
|October to December||April to June|
Deadline: Last working day of June
Kindly use a UP Mail account in the OIL Portal Registration. Once the online application form is accomplished, our office will process the application based on merit and availability of funds.
Requirements for the grant are as follows:
- Clear, Recent 1×1 ID Picture, PNG Format
- International Conference Proposal
- Proposal must include Rationale, Objectives, Expected Significant Output, List of Proposed/Invited International Speakers with position affiliation, and must not be more than five (5) pages
- Tentative Schedule of Activities
- Proposed International Conference Budget (click here).
- Plan for Utilization of Estimated Income Generated from the International Conference (if applicable)
As a requirement, the grantee should be able to attend the orientation to be conducted by our office. Other faculty members or staff who are involved in the conduct of the international conference may also join the orientation provided that the grantee is present during the orientation.
Schedule of the orientation will be shared with the grantee through email.