The UP-System Office of International Linkages welcomes requests for meetings exploring agreements, activities, networks, and etc. Parties/individuals involved are expected to follow the protocol of the office for exploratory meetings
Protocol for Exploratory Meetings
(1) Requests for exploratory meetings must be submitted through the online form: https://bit.ly/OIL-ExploratoryMeeting.
Acknowledgment will be sent within 1 – 2 working days upon receipt of the request.
(2) The pre-meeting phase includes the following:
- reviewing of the submitted online request;
- inviting the requested individuals from different UP offices/units;
- sending out presentations; and
- creating and sending out virtual meeting credentials.
(3) The meeting proper typically covers the following parts:
- Discussion on next steps
(4) The post-meeting phase includes emailing the participants with requested documents or links of documents/websites.
For further inquiries, kindly contact the staff-in-charge according to the following regions through email at [email protected]:
|Asia, Australia, and Oceania||Ms. Chynna Riego|
|Europe||Ms. Chynna Riego|
|North America||Ms. Karla Mae Punay|